Thursday, September 4, 2008

here I GO...

Email sent. bags packed. Owen is patiently waiting for me to shut this computer down... and get outta here. 

Have to go deal with the Insurance paperwork for my car. Was stolen friday, and recovered in SF Tues... just in time to be a royal pain, but it wasn't harmed that bad, so I lucked out! Then i am truly FREE TO BE ON VACATION!

Later gator! Talk to ya next time from the other side of the pond............

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time Robin! We'll miss you, but will look forward to hearing all the details at the Pats v. 49er game.

Wendy said...

Whew-hew Robin! You have a fun trip in store. I can't wait to read your blog w/ deets. Have a blast girl wonder! Hugs, Wendy

Unknown said...

Another fun trip for Robin. Yeah! whew, that's a lot of countries. I was there for the real Octoberfest in Munich. I think you will love it. If you get a chance, go see the museum. It's actually one of the best museums in Europe. And the English Gardens are beautiful. Prague is definitely one of the best cities out there too....see you soon.

Maya's Parents said...

@ Monika:

Love the idea to see 'THE' museum in Munich...since there are about 50 museums in Munich, the question is: which is THE ONE?!

choices, choices...