oh ladies this looks as a great start to a sweet few beer-filled days!!!! however, I have to make one professional drinker comment about the amount of head they poured in that stein! damn man. more beer, less head!!!!
dude.. I could just let this comment stand as brillant an observation as it is, but keep in mind, it is a liter of beer about 2" down from the rim! These things are full and heAvy as is! Ha. :)
3 comments:
oh ladies this looks as a great start to a sweet few beer-filled days!!!! however, I have to make one professional drinker comment about the amount of head they poured in that stein! damn man. more beer, less head!!!!
dude.. I could just let this comment stand as brillant an observation as it is, but keep in mind, it is a liter of beer about 2" down from the rim! These things are full and heAvy as is! Ha. :)
AND, oh so delicious! :$
Post a Comment