Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Reading and dozing...

Woke up this morning to the sound of rain, and figured that might be
an interesting twist to my first kitesurfing lesson this afternoon.
Humph. It has since cleared up a bit, and the sun is even peaking out.

Crawled back into bed after breakfast to read some more. The book I
brought with me (the little book, by selden edwards - i heard it
reviewed on NPR a few weeks ago) is thoroughly engaging, and a fun
vacation read! Quite a little journey. It let's you think you have
figured out where it us going... Then throws in another twist.

Couple more chapters, then I am off for some much needed physical
activity!

2 comments:

Maya's Parents said...

I guess I wore her out the past few days...and am wondering if I should feel guilty about it...
nah!!

SunnyCoveLife said...

We want to know who took the picture of you sleeping... or is there a creepy ceiling camera that is watching your every move... cause you know those exist somewhere... at least here.. well maybe.. I don't know. Hey... what was that... geesch.. getting paranoia around here.

;-)
So nice to see you peacefully resting - not a Robin we see often - the multi-tasking efficient gal that you are