Toured, and explored... We were pretty saturated by early evening. Walked through the Jewish quarter, along the waterfront, and through endless shopping districts.
Next immediate mission, a quaint place for dinner and drinks!! Boy were my feet tired.
Did you go to the Castle on the hill? We danced there w/ an incentive trip Terry got. I was pretty much kicked out - at one point I got scolded for trying to open the 20ft high windows in the ball room cause we were all sweating to death from dancing. Oops. - Beautiful view from there of all the "spires". - Bev
1 comment:
Did you go to the Castle on the hill? We danced there w/ an incentive trip Terry got. I was pretty much kicked out - at one point I got scolded for trying to open the 20ft high windows in the ball room cause we were all sweating to death from dancing. Oops. - Beautiful view from there of all the "spires". - Bev
Post a Comment