Friday, February 5, 2010

arrived!! now what to do?

> just got off the plane in nz. i was so sleepy yesterday after I shut
> the phone off and left work behind and went into decompression
> mode... that I managed to crash for most of the 12 hour flight.
> uncomfortable plane sleep, but sleep. the brain silence was nice.
> didn't open a book or single magazine.
>
> it only hit me in the final 20 minutes before landing that I would
> be on the ground and starting vacation. had to sit in the airport
> for a few min just to get my bearings, n figure out where I am going
> n what I am doing!!
>
> off to find the hostel, ditch my bags n explore a little bit!
> keeping phone off for the most part until I find myself an
> electrical converter to charge it. ha. the little details I totally
> forgot about. worst case, heather has one n will be here Monday.
> phone free for a few days sounds nice.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

No comments: