couldn't tell you what day of the week it is, or how long I have been here... or how long I have to go. this is a good sign, eh ?! my trip in Africa so far has just been so amazing. and overwhelming array of sights and experiences.
after the first two nights in vic falls at the Stanley & livingstone camp, we packed up and left for two nights. we drove into town, and went to the home of Paul & Marie Connelly, our guides. Paul was raised in Zimbabwe... didn't get the whole story, but I believe his parents were missionaries in the area. they got together, and raised 4 daughters right here in vic falls (in a lovely thatched roof compound if a house). they are wonderful explorers, full of info and insight about the area... and out on one hell of a trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment