made it into Idaho tonight just as the sun was going down. it was a long day in the car, but took a handful of breaks, we kept ourselves entertained. christina did all the blog updating, wrote out 13 postcards (I'm super impressed, I haven't done one yet), did activity books, and we played a few games. we both did great until the last hour when car fatigue set in, and we were both ready to be done for the day.
booked ourselves into a holiday inn tonight for a hot shower before we head into the national parks tomorrow, and spend the next 4 nights camping and exploring. crossed into mountain time zone (which I forgot to factor in), so we lost an hour, and got to bed pretty late, again.
we have about 4 hours of driving to reach Jackson, wy, and the grand Teton national park tomorrow. plan to make a quick stop at the Idaho potato museums along the way. should be interesting. ha.
completely enjoying the journey, but already wishing I had weeks more time at every corner to take it a little slower, and dig into all the gorgeous and interesting places around us! just gonna have to come back! ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment