Tuesday, July 10, 2012

relaxing morning (for a change!)

we have been pushing on all day everyday for the past week, and I realized how pooped we both were when we got to the hotel last night. we have a lit of miles to cover yet, but we also needed to a morning to relax.

having a lazy morning today. we slept in, and got up with just enough time to get to breakfast. I'm catching up on the blog (this last post will make us up-to-date), and Christina is happily swimming in the pool. going to sit our butts in the hotel room until 11am when we have to check out. :)

from here (sturgis, SD), we are going to head south to mt Rushmore, then out to the badlands for the afternoon. I am going to try to make the border of SD and MN tonight, but am not going to push it. weekday is for relaxing and enjoying. we will push some miles out again tomorrow. :)

No comments: