I have a lot of little things lined up this week as I make my way up to NH. I'm looking forward to a bit more of a relaxed pace this week.
after dani and troy's wedding tonight, I'll hopefully catch a little more time with the jakatt's in the morning, then I'm off to a BBQ at Melani & kyle's in Philly. super excited to see all the east coast kids again! from there I might do some more visiting in pa and ny, them make my way up to Cape Cod to spend a few days with Kristin, tracy and the kids. I expect to make it to NH around the end of the week where I'll have time to relax for a few weeks (and clean out the car!).
when I get to NH, Kate and I are going to connect to figure out where we want to explore for the east-west journey across the country. we need to end at the grand canyon, and Phoenix (for kate's flight home), but between here and there, are possibilities are endless. after this crossing in the northern states, I am left wanting so much more time to explore. it is so hard to fit all I wanted to do in 2 weeks... and this crossing gave me a little perspective on how to balance out the time somewhat.
what is to come remains to be seen.... I'm excited. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment