Wednesday, November 19, 2014

how many big white people fit in a tuk tuk?

when we were ready to leave the reclining buddah, we decided to venture to the golden mount. due to the heat, and only having limited time... we decided to take a tuk tuk to get there. after dan did some quick negotiating, we found one willing to take all 5 of us at the same time. dan, rachel and I squished on the 2-person seat, scott was sideways across the back, and rich rode shot-gun, basically hugging the driver on one side, with a leg hanging out the other. ur was a sight to be seen. 

our driver wasn't phased a bit by the crazy tourists, and took off weaving I. and out of traffic through Bangkok. we were definitely weighted airtime heavy on the right side, so we all did a lite bit of a high-side maneuver around corners. it was one of the most hilarious rides through a big city I have ever taken.   


I took a fun hyperlapse video en route (check it out on facebook)

No comments: