Sunday, November 16, 2014

the work week FLEW by!



landed in Hong Kong last Tuesday morning... and from the moment I hit the ground, the week was packed full of factories, printing, looking at QC documents, socializing with vendors and coworkers... and eating. so many different animals and parts. ha. 

Inline image 3


our vendor ordered "fish" with fewer bones.... which turned out to be soft shelled turtle. good flavor, interesting consistency. 


Inline image 8

it was a really successful week of work, followed by some "relaxation" in Hong Kong with coworkers... which consisted of going out for dinner and coming home after the sun came up. ha. 


after a fairly unproductive Saturday (recovering from our night out) I sprinted to the finish line of getting as many work things wrapped up as possible by last night (Sunday), and sent my "work" suitcase with my laptop back to CA with a coworker. 

and now I'm officially on vacation! :) 




No comments: