Tuesday, September 16, 2008

...all this blogging, and we are finally catching up on bpostcards

As y'all may have suspected, it has been quite the whirlwind few weeks!

A favorite travel activity of mine is usually sending postcards...
This time around, it has been quite the new endeavour to keep up the
blog, such that every night we say we are cutting some time out for
reading and postcards, but i never seem to get to it. *sigh*

Tonight has been the night! We rolled into Dresden after a long day of
touring, checked into the hostel in the "newstadt", and wandered to a
nearby hangout to catch up with ourselves. We found an amazing little
Jem called "weinkeller" (wine cellar). Two flights of stairs down
below a bar called cafe 100, into a brick arched lair lit by
candlelight... We found our muse. A few carafes of wine later... Jana
caught us up on the blog of the day, and I/we have been composing
postcards to y'all! Such a joy to spend a little time reflecting in
the midst of all this touring.

Send us those missing addresses we requested, or you won't get you
card!!! :)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hi ladies
I finally read all the stuff about Holland/ Dutch/ etc. and learned something. HOpe you are having a wonderful time and really really really wish I was there with you instead of working so hard at Gilead

Wendy said...

I got my postcard, yeah! Thanks! I love it. So fun to read about your trip. I love the scenic shots and the castle was amazing!