Woke up to a bright and sunny morning... And we wandered out to find
some breakfast. All shops are shut down on Sunday, and the streets are
empty at 10:30am. Seems 11am is the early breakfast shift on Sunday
(and I thought SF was a late brunch town!).
We found a street cafe, and ordered up a traditional german breakfast.
I was in heaven!!! Coffee, juice, fresh bread, croissants, cheese,
cold cuts, fruit, honey, butter, n a hard boiled egg. It was all my
teenage memory of my time in Germany recalled... And I loved every bite.

2 comments:
Please note the NUTELLA in the jam basket! No real German breakfast is complete without it.
Location of this particular cafe, a favorite of my 'youth': 'Frank und Frei', Schanzenstraße, Hamburg
i HEART nutella. but dammmit where are your kinder buenos for some num-nums?
Day 2 - already - with no mention of buenos?!
-rachel
Post a Comment