Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Girl wonder hits the road solo

Dropped Jana off at the train station around 1pm, set the GPS to get
me back to the highway, and I was off on my own. It was a little
hectic at first (seeing as I had driven on the wrong side of the road
in front of the train station, with polezi behind me right before
dropping Jana off. Oopse.).

I am so thankful that the Sussman's trusted me with the GPS, it is
comforting, but distracting at the same time. First 20 min driving
alone was a bit frazzling, paying attention to signs, traffic, n
trying to figure out where to go, speed limits, and if the GPS was
sending me in the right direction?! Ugh. Not relaxing at all.

I switched to map only mode, and relaxed into trusting that wherever I
ended up would be fine.

No comments: