Eine Bier, pommes frittes und Bratwurst bitte. Danke. Ummm... I don't understand what you just said in return. Ok, I'll just pay you while we both nod and smile. Danke.
Please note: I think Robin's been eating sausages every day so far...despite the fact that the Northern specialties are fish dishes... - and I don't just mean the Hamburg specialty 'Labskaus' with pickled herrings and red beets, but also 'normal' dishes with local shrimps, flounders, mussles ...
I guess there's a reason the Southerners call us Northerners 'Fischköppe' (fish heads) :)
1 comment:
Please note: I think Robin's been eating sausages every day so far...despite the fact that the Northern specialties are fish dishes... - and I don't just mean the Hamburg specialty 'Labskaus' with pickled herrings and red beets, but also 'normal' dishes with local shrimps, flounders, mussles ...
I guess there's a reason the Southerners call us Northerners 'Fischköppe' (fish heads)
:)
Post a Comment