Back in the car, we drove a few towns over to Meissen, the European home of fine porcelain... And embarked on a tour if the factory and porcelain museum.
Hey Robin, I was impressed that you started this blog at all, given that you created it a few hours before you were leaving for the trip! But having not visited the blog since its early days, I'm completely amazed at how bountiful it has become! Great photos and entries, a wonderful travelogue. If you were still in Prague, I'd request some nesting Red Sox dolls (clearly visible in the souvenir shop photo). Funny how I mention that, after looking at all the beautiful pix of historic sites. I'm a well-rounded individual. -Peggy
1 comment:
Hey Robin,
I was impressed that you started this blog at all, given that you created it a few hours before you were leaving for the trip! But having not visited the blog since its early days, I'm completely amazed at how bountiful it has become! Great photos and entries, a wonderful travelogue.
If you were still in Prague, I'd request some nesting Red Sox dolls (clearly visible in the souvenir shop photo).
Funny how I mention that, after looking at all the beautiful pix of historic sites. I'm a well-rounded individual.
-Peggy
Post a Comment