Friday, July 20, 2012

red house kids & their kids

leaving pa tues morning, I continued north into ny, and stopped by to visit my college buddy andrew, his wife Amy and their cutie kids Nate and Emily in westchester. super fun to see my friends all growed up n stuff with new houses, kids, jobs, etc. so proud. ;)

we went out for a yummy Thai dinner (welcome change after a lot of road food!), and then met up with Duncan for a drink. it is funny how much we have grown up, yet I still feel like we are all the same dorks we were back in the Syracuse red house days!

crashed for the night with Amy & Andrew, and was back in the car again early the next am as they got the kids packaged up for school. and, again. I was a slacker and didn't get any pics with those guys. :( next time....

1 comment:

R.A.D said...

Really??? No pics of the Red House alumn??? C'mon :))))))